Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Under the Stars: Robert Stack

A lot of the time when I watch movies on TCM I want to watch things that I haven't seen before. The one problem with this is that it sometimes makes it difficult to find a movie to blog about. Today, for example, being Robert Stack's day in TCM's Summer Under the Stars, there are a few movies that I wouldn't mind recommending. Except, of course, for the fact that I've already blogged about them. I blogged about The Caretakers way back in March 2008, (that's Stack on the left in the photo, along with Herbert Marshall and Joan Crawford); that's airing at 6:15 PM ET. It's followed by The Mortal Storm, which kicks off prime time at 8:00 PM. (On the bright side, The Mortal Storm has gotten a DVD release by the Warner Archive Collection since the last time I wrote about it in November.)

The movie I'm most interested in seeing this evening is The Tarnished Angels, which I haven't seen before.

No comments: