Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Elaine Stewart update

I knew that Stewart's Brigadoon was on the TCM schedule for June, but I thought it had just aired not too long ago. Instead, I see that it's actually airing at 10:00 PM on June 29, as part of a night of movies set in Scotland. Of tomorrow evening's movies, I would recommend I Know Where I'm Going!, which kicks off the night at 8:00 PM. In fact, I already have recommended it, back in June 2009. Of course, it doesn't star Elaine Stewart.

Tonight is the last night of Star of the Month Jean Simmons' movies on TCM. Elmer Gantry comes up at 10:30 PM, although I'll be watching the first of the night's movies, as it's one I haven't seen before, Home Before Dark. The night, which continues into Wednesday morning, includes one of my least favorite movies, Mister Buddwing at 5:00 AM.

No comments: