Sunday, July 15, 2012

Overnight tonight

Earlier in the week, I mentioned that the Documentary Channel was going to be running a documentary on William Castle. That documentary, called Spine Tingler: The William Castle Story, airs overnight tonight, at 2:00 AM ET. The film actually dates to 2007, according to the information on my box guide, so it's one that some of you might have seen before somewhere along the way.

Also overnight tonight, and back on TCM, is The Films of Georged Méliès. TCM ran the same package, I believe, back in November 2010 as part of the programming dealing with the Moguls and Movie Stars documentary series. This includes 16 shorts, including the most famous, A Voyage to the Moon. I don't know offhand what the other shorts are and the last I checked, TCM's schedule doesn't give detailed information on it either.

No comments: