Thursday, July 18, 2013

Repeats I should have mentioned

TCM's morning and afternoon schedule for tomorrow (July 19) is baseball movies, which I suppose is appropriate considering that Major League Baseball's All-Star break will be ending. Anyhow, among the movies airing is Death on the Diamond at 9:15 AM, which I last mentioned back in December 2010 when Mickey Rooney was Star of the Month. It still doesn't seem to be available on DVD, which is why I should have mentioned it earlier in the day.

Also airing tomorrow, although it's not baseball related, is Cruise of the Zaca, which I mentioned a week and a half ago. I hadn't seen it then, so my description is partly wrong. It wasn't filmed in the South Pacific, but along the coast of Mexico and in the Caribbean. Still, it's worth a watch if you missed it last time. It's coming up at about 5:40 PM, just after the 1951 version of Angels in the Outfield, which is on at 4:00 PM.

No comments: