Friday, November 29, 2013

Make Mine Mink finally back on the TCM schedule

I blogged about Make Mine Mink all the way back in February 2008. As you can see from that post, there's a photo of the cover are from a DVD box set including Make Mine Mink, so it has gotten a DVD release. At least, it did in Europe; all of the DVDs available for sale on Amazon are listed as Region 2, which is Europe and not the US. I don't know who has the rights to it in the US, but it really deserves a DVD release here too.

At any rate, I see it's on the TCM schedule for tomorrow morning at 6:30 AM, which isn't exactly the most convenient time, but then something has to be on at 6:30 AM. This is the first TCM showing in ages: I've got the monthly schedules on my hard drive going back to July of 2007, and tomorrow is the only hit for Make Mine Mink. It's well worth seeing if you haven't seen it before, and I have no idea when it's going to show up again.

No comments: