Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Caftan Woman

So I've joined the 21st century and gotten myself a smartphone. One of the benefits is having another browser on a completely different computer than the creaky old Windows XP(!) system I've been using fo what seems like an eon. As I wrote back in June, I've been having trouble on this old computer trying to add any blogs to the blogroll. I can do it on the smartphone, although doing anything with a tiny screen and the smartphone keyboards is a lot of fun. Apparently there doesn't seem to be any way to do it from the mobile-friendly version of the site.

Anyhow, the point of all the above is that I've gotten around to adding the blog Caftan Woman to the blogroll. As always, my personal rules for adding to the blogroll is that I find a blog interesting, and that it's still being updated relatively regularly. This blog certainly fits both of those criteria.

Elsewhere on the mobile front, I note that the mobile version doesn't seem to be handling the embedding of Youtube videos as well as the desktop version. I apologize for this, but don't know how to fix it.

No comments: