Friday, November 4, 2016

Back on FXM after three years

I know the movie is terrible, but it's still worth a watch to see just where it went wrong: Spaceflight IC-1, which I blogged about back in October 2013, will be back on FXM Retro twice tomorrow, at 3:30 AM and 10:25 AM.

The other interesting thing about the current schedule is that there are a few things that have shown up recently that I don't think have been on since I started paying really close attention to the schedule, and that would have been 10 years ago. This morning, Hemingway's Adventures of a Young Man, which is going to show up again next week. That's one that's completely new to me. And then there was another one, but I'll forgive myself for not knowing this one: Air Patrol. It's going to be on again next week too. It was directed by Maury Dexter, who directed a bunch of short features (ie. in the 60-75 minute range) that were distributed by Fox, I'm guessing because they needed material while Cleopatra was going through its horrendous cost overruns. I think Dexter's The Day Mars Invaded Earth will be back on the schedule next week; the awful Raiders from Beneath the Sea isn't.

No comments: