Friday, February 17, 2017

Some brief updates

In looking through the bloggers who, like me, are taking part in the weekly Thursday Movie Picks blogathon, I've realized that there are more people to add to the blogroll. I intend to get to that over the weekend.

I've also got a few more movies to do full-length posts about over the weekend. My schedule has been a bit hectic the past week or so, but is finally returning to normal and I have a full weekend all to myself. Monday's a government holiday here in the US, but it's not as if I get the day off.

And most importantly, thankfully nobody big has died necessitating a blog post recently, looking for more pictures. I actually keep a running deadpool in my head of which stars are most likely to be the next one to die. Pathetic, isn't it.

No comments: