Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Schedule update for February 14-15, 2018

I had a post I was going to do today, until I got sick last night and don't want to do anything but lie in bed. So I decided to look at what's coming up on the TCM schedule instead. I see that I already missed this morning's showing of Random Harvest, which I used in the last Thursday Movie Picks post. Not that I like the movie, but I'm sure some of you would have liked the chance to see it.

Anyhow, another recent TMP selection, the 1953 Titanic, will be on TCM tomorrow at noon. And I think one of my selections for tomorrow's TMP is going to be on TCM soon, too.

During 31 Days of Oscar, TCM runs shorts that were Oscar-nominated, something I usually bring up once a year. There are a lot fewer Oscar-nominated shorts, however, so programming those presents some challenges. The Joe McDoakes short So you Want to Be on the Radio is going to be on tonight, just after Gigi (another movie I don't care for by the way). But then it's going to be on again, tomorrow morning around 11:45 AM. Go figure.

No comments: